Pages

Friday, December 9

Bustle Skirt and etsy shop

My latest creation: A steampunk inspired buslte wrap skirt.


This skirt was so much fun to make. The pattern kind of evolved while I was creating it. I've got another couple happening now.
I've also set up an etsy shop at last! Sounds pretty simple really but I have a really, really slow internet connection. To upload photos it sometimes takes me three or four or five attempts, sometimes it can take an hour to upload just one photo. Hence the reason why I don't seem to be blogging as often. I actually am on here heaps, it can just take three days to write and publish a post.
Never mind, less internet is giving me more sewing time :)
My new etsy is here, http://www.etsy.com/shop/marvelsanddreams
and you can see more pics of my skirts over at Marvels and Dreams

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails