Pages

Sunday, December 11

Creativity rocks!

I've been having alot of fun lately being creative. I've been doing heaps of sewing but also crocheting and I have been getting back into writing again. I love the buzz you get when you have a new idea, when you start bringing that idea to being. I love that when I'm being creative it seems to inspire the kids to create too.
I guess creavivity is kind of contagious. I find hanging out with other arty, crafty people often sparks off many ideas.

I've shared a few of my sewing creations here already but haven't shared any of my writing yet... it's still a work in progress. It may even turn out to be a short story that turns into a rather long story like this one I wrote a couple of years back. Who knows?

But whatever happens the process itself  is enjoyable.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails