Pages

Tuesday, December 23

The biggest trampoline in the world...


We had an early christmas picnic lunch at the beach today with my family. I'd never been to Kings beach before. There is a beautiful salt water swimming pool near the beach and heaps of rock pools to explore. Also a large fountain-thing which the kids can play under (but looked strangely like a communal bidet. Maybe that's just my warped mind!)



And a bungy trampoline.







It was good to hang out with Mum, Dad, my sis and her new boy friend (what a gentleman...running to carry things for her, very nice and good looking too!) My brother wasn't there. He is in Paris with his boys and wife visiting her family, so they were probably rugged up while we were all splashing around.
Zan is going to his fathers house for christmas, he's leaving tomorrow so this afternoon we exchanged gifts.


The kids loved their new trampoline. Mr T has dubbed it the biggest trampoline in the world!

Tui watched as they assembled it...






They already had a trampoline but it was damaged in a storm we had last year....more like a mini tornedo than a storm actually. The wind picked the trampoline up and blew it 50m across the yard into a tree, so it has to be propped up to be stable. We thought about just replacing it but then I saw these really big ones. It's 16 feet (4.8m)...well I do have four children!
They spent the afternoon assembling it and even now after dark they are outside bouncing around.











6 comments:

Colleen Paeff said...

I discovered your blog this morning and have been having a great time reading your posts and looking at the beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. :)

karisma said...

Looks like lots of fun! That trampoline looks fantastic too! Ours is missing a few springs and holding up the side of the house these days. It does not fit in the yard anymore. My garden took over most of the grassed area! Poor kids.

hippymummy said...

We are all wrapped up with roaring fires and hot tea, it's flipping freezing over here. Seeing you all having fun in the sun gives me hope for warmer days. Brightest Blessings to you and yours Ariad xXx

Zz... said...

ooooh I remember trampolining as a kid- I'm eyeing you're super duper mega size one with some amount of envy! LOL

btw MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR- it's been a pleasure to "meet" you this year! Cheers :)

Anne said...

Wow thats big,
looks like a lot of fun!
Merry Christmas
xxx

MOUSE said...

BARHUMBUG TO YOU ALL.
WELL, HERE I AM,IN THE BIG SMOKE FOR GOOD, WELL WE'L SEE.
HAD A NICE XMAS MORNING AT HOME, R&A THEN WENT OVER TO THE INLAWS AND I STAYED HOME AND SLEPT,RELAXED,WALKED MY BOY DOWN THE BEACH,SWAM,ATE AND NOW I'M SITTING HERE DRINKING AND BLOGGING.
CHEERS GUY'S, OH YEH, GOT THE JOB,START JAN 5, LIKE IT WHEN THINGS WORK OUT.
SEE YOU ALL SOON UNDER THE RAINBOW.

Related Posts with Thumbnails