Pages

Wednesday, March 25

thou goatish pox-marked harpy...

This is just one of names I have been called in the last couple of days.





Rain found a page on a pagan homeschooling site about how to create your own shakespearean insults...it's led to alot of laughs... thou fobbing ill-breeding barnacle...

here's the link to the page
http://barbooch.homestead.com/InsultKit.html

Yesterday the kids made themselves butterfly nets out of sticks and wire and some old tulle out of my sewing box.



They spent hours catching butterflies. They closed all the windows in Zans room and put all the butterflies in there, making their very own butterfly house.

Here's Rain holding one of the beautiful creatures...They were all released unharmed in the end.

Now talking about cute creatures, more baby guinea pigs, or as Mr T calls them 'Mini-Pigs'

The seasons are changing once again. The nights are getting chilly...I'd better get crocheting and finish my blanket. The tree that was full of bright yellow flowers not two weeks go has pink seed pods now...not long until it loses its leaves.

And in honour of the Autumn colours I dyed my hair...it's not a very clear photo though...Ill try to get someone to take a better one.

5 comments:

Zz... said...

wow great post, wordy insults, butterflies, mini pigs and autumn: just a few of my favourite things!!!

Amber said...

Oh i love your hair, i love this post. I missed you being here and now your back, how lovely...xxx

suzanne said...

Hi Ariad

I do like the Autumn hair colour. The crochet blanket is looking good. I also wanted to start one for Winter but seem to get constantly caught up with knitting for the shop. Your little girls are beautiful. Brogan would oh so love a baby in the family again.

Warm regards
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory

Related Posts with Thumbnails