Wednesday, November 17

Tipi update

I have finally finished sewing the kids tipi cover. It took awhile but I was doing it in between playing with kids and so on.





I am pleased to have the main bit finished but there is still a bit to do. Find and cut some bamboo tipi poles and sand them smooth, sew the funky sheets I found at the op shop into a tipi liner to make it nice and colourful inside, sew the door cover and sew on some peg loops around the bottom.

I am hoping to have it finished by next week. And hopefully my next pair of purple, crochet womens pants will be finished by then too.

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Fabulous the kids will LOVE it~!

Ariad said...

Thanks Kimmie :)

faith said...

I CAN'T WAIT to see the finished product. We have a tipi frame on our land made out of metal poles. I daydream about making a cover for it with denim or some kind of earthen cover....you have inspired me with all your creative-ness and determination! THX!

Related Posts with Thumbnails